Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kris and Anoop Did Best on American Idol's Top 11 Performance Night

I wasn't able to watch the Top 11 performance yesterday. But I did catch how Kris Allen and Anoop Desai did over at Rickey's. And boy, they did great. I am sure that these two will go a long way on this competition. They will beat two of Paula Abdul's fave, Robert Downey look-alike, Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert. Danny is okay for me, sometimes he is astonishing and sometimes he's just being upstaged by Kris or Allen, haha! But I can't really take in Adam. He looks like a rock star and performs like a professional theater actor, a total confused package.

I am betting that either Michael Sarver or Lil Rounds will go home tonight. Whatever happens, I am happy and looking forward to more of Kris and Anoop up until the finals.

No comments:

=) Thank You for Visiting tSiSmoSa! (=