Friday, September 26, 2008

Borat Strikes Again!

I never was able to watch Borat, but it is something that never leaves my soon-to-watch list. But even before I can get myself a copy of that film, I have read about another antic that Borat, er, Sacha Baron Cohen, has done one more time.

What did Borat do? Well, first things first, call him Bruno, another of Sacha’s alter-ego that will soon be bound to fame. He crashed at the Agatha Ruiz de la Prada’s show on Friday held in Milan. He strutted out of nowhere on the catwalk wearing an oversized black cape with too many out of place accessories. The organizers were surprised by the appearance. The designer was upset. The show was halted for a bit until Bruno left the venue.

Such antics were intended for Sacha’s new mockumentary entitled Bruno: Delicious Journeys Through America for the Purpose of Making Heterosexual Male. Kewlness! =) I can already imagine the hilarious outcome of the movie posters printing that will be done for its promotions.

One thing that I realized out of all such fuss, oh well, Borat ain’t bad looking, eh? I was looking at the
pictures of the said event and I was wondering all along, where the hell is Borat? I got stuck with this image of him on my mind.

That when I was browsing for the Bruno mess-up with the fashion event, I really thought that he was the man at the right side who was wearing brown.

Now, now this newest flick from Sacha Baron Cohen will definitely be on my must-watch films. I only hope that he gets to finish the film without getting into any real legal trouble.

No comments:

=) Thank You for Visiting tSiSmoSa! (=