Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Will This Put an End on the Kristen Stewart-Rob Pattinson Love Saga?


Just when you thought that you have witnessed one great love that would last longer than the Twilight saga, you would wake up one day and lo and behold, found out that Kristen Stewart has cheated on  Robert Pattinson. According to reports, the couple were still seen happy and sweet in recently held events, making some people wonder if Rob had any knowledge about his girlfriend's short fling with Snow White and the Huntsman director, Rupert Sanders.

According to reports, Kristen was devastated (who wouldn't?) and called this short (yet steamy) fling a complete lapse in her judgment. Aside from Kristen being involved with Rob (and their relationship is highly publicized), the director is married with two kids.

With this (devastating) development, all the Twilight and Robsten enthusiasts are now waiting if the final installment of the Twilight saga, which will be shown in November, will also put an end to the relationship of its two lead stars.

Here's the complete article from Yahoo OMG.

LATEST UPDATES!

After the admission, come the inevitable apologies. The latest on this story is that Kristen has issued a public apology for Rob and all those who have been affected by the incident. Here’s a quote from her apology.
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."
Read the rest of the details about Kristen’s side at People.com.

The director has also issued a public apology and I quote:
"I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."
More on this story at People.com.

Now everybody’s waiting for Rob’s reaction and statements. Rob, who previously said these strong statements in an April interview at Italian Vanity Fair regarding infidelity:
"But there's a thing I've never got: That is, why do people cheat? I can understand the impulse. But not how you can keep two relationships going at the same time for long … I'm not the casual-affair kind of guy. If I choose to be with someone, it's because I really want it. When I have a relationship, I'm 100 percent into it."
This story still has a long way to go. One thing is for sure though, the final installment of the Twilight saga, which stars Rob and Kristen, would surely get a dose of publicity. Whether or not it would help boost the movie on the tills, we would all find out on November 16.

No comments:

=) Thank You for Visiting tSiSmoSa! (=