What I did not like about the film:
- Isabelle Daza’s performance, especially during her breakdown scene when John Lloyd broke up with her. Her approach to her role was like “napadaan lang”. She’s very pretty though. She needs to learn how to come up with different expressions on her pretty face.
- There were a lot of scenes that could have been more meaningful had John Lloyd kissed Sarah on her lips for real. For one, on the elevator, after Laida has tendered her resignation, the proposal scene and, of course, the wedding scene. For the love of the character of Laida and to make the story more genuine and felt, Mommy Divine should have allowed Sarah to let the viewers see how much Laida loves Miggy with one meaningful kiss on their wedding.
- Sarah’s hair. There were lots of stylists who do better wigs that look more real.
- Laida’s dialogues during the wedding. Ang habaaaaaaaa…
- John Lloyd.
- The extended bloopers, of course.
- The proposal scene was something that only Cathy Garcia Molina could handle and deliver effectively.
- When Laida was walking down the aisle on their wedding and Miggy was narrating how this girl came into his life when he needed her the most.